Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruf no longer in USA

Unfortunately no. Stocking and selling RUF VIN cars is no small order and I think that's they're goal. That's just what I've heard through the grapevine.

Warming Up
    Still no updates on Ruf in U S A ?

I think we're all waiting on a press release regarding the proposed California location...

Warming Up
    I understand Ruf is now in California. Any truth to that ? Hello, is anyone out there ?

Yes, thanks for bumping this. RStrada in California is officially the RUF Dealer in the US. They have been doing a great job on instragram @rstrada. They are also on Facebook.

Al

Warming Up
    Thanks. Tried their website, seems to be shut down. Checked them out on Facebook. Do they have any W09 Ruf's in their inventory ? Think I'll give them a call. Anyone in particular to ask for ?

Quote Originally Posted by rufguy View Post
    Thanks. Tried their website, seems to be shut down. Checked them out on Facebook. Do they have any W09 Ruf's in their inventory ? Think I'll give them a call. Anyone in particular to ask for ?
    The number will ring to the owners mobile. Leave a message if you miss him. He has an extensive network so if you are interested then he should be able to help.